drewno 2

drewno 2

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Vegabond Shoes

Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today I want to be a part of it - New York, New York
These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray Right through the very heart of it - New York, New York
I wanna wake up in a city that doesn't sleep And find I'm king of the hill - top of the heap



yeah, this is it :) 


and I DID IT MY WAY (kiedys przypadkowo odkrylam ze spiewa to tez Bajor po polsku)

oraz



I've got you under my skin
I tried so not to give in
I said to myself this affair never will go so well
But why should I try to resist, when baby I know so well
I've got you under my skin


melodie same wybrzmiewaja w glowie


dzis w radio graja Sinatre, bo nie ma go juz 13 lat




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...